Thursday, March 17, 2016

Basketball

I love playing basketball.My brother got me in to basketball. I was playing basketball when i was 7 years old . I played at Salt Lake Park for along time but i stop going there because i wanted to join the basketball team in school. I tryed out and i made it on the varsity team. My coach said i was good and she will always talk about me in school. She would say that i was beast and other stuff. This girl name Lupe said the same thing to but i think she is better then me. Lupe wasn't good and first but now she id really good. well when we first stat practicing i was shy st first. But now i get along with the team. I love my teammates there just like family to me. I could tell them anything like if i like someone and



       




             









No comments:

Post a Comment