Thursday, May 12, 2016

rattlesnake

“You knew what i was when you pick me up.”
     One day there was a indian in a beautiful valley. One day he wanted to climb a mountain.Well he did and he went on top of the mountain. After that he heard a rattlesnake. The snake told him “can u please  take me to the bottom of the mountain because it's to,  i have nothing to eat  and i am going to die here. The indian said “no i'm not i know how you are if i pick you up you're going to bite me and i'm going to die.The snake said “no i won't i'll treat you different, can you please take me down. The indian trust him and took him down. They reach to the bottom and the indian put the snake down gently. Guess what happens the rattlesnake bit him. The indian said you promise me you were not going to do that. The snake said you knew what i was when you pick me up and the snake left.

No comments:

Post a Comment