Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

  The thing i like about this class was he life planing 100+ goals book because you get to write down 100 or more goals in it and if you achieve a goal you write about it. You get to learn more about computers and the videos. The last thing i like was Mr. Haymore teaching us to choose the right (ctr) to always choose the right.
  The thing i didnt like about this class was it was kinda boring.
  I recommend that you should do different quotes, it doesnt always have to be choosing the right.The highlight in this class for me was doing my life planing 100+ goals book.
  I did my really best in this class.
   No, sometimes i didnt read my life planing book because i forget to read it.
   I am committed to be a CTR student.
   I lean that if you choose the right you will live a happy life.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment